MT series, a professional SATA HDD duplicator is specially designed for high-volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multi-tasking technology, it can simultaneously copy 7 HDD targets and with high transfer speed up to 18GB per minutes based on real test. We guarantee highest productivity without speed degradation even when the number of targets increases. The MT series SATA HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy, can meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32/exFAT, Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) format all can be supported with quick copy mode. It will highly increase the copy efficiency.
In addition, the MT series SATA HDD duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase function, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards and last but not least is Secure Erase which can fulfill different levels of security for HDD wiping.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach Ultra High-Speed MT Series SATA3.0 HDD/SSD duplicator is capable of copying at 30 GB/m on all targets simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
Intelligent Duplication Modes
U-Reach Ultra High-Speed SATA3.0 HDD/SSD duplicator offers a diverse of duplication modes. The user may select the appropriate mode based on application demand.
The areas containing data are marked in blue. The areas being copied are marked in red. Duplication time depends on the speed supported by the hard drive's controller chip.
1. Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete
2. Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3. DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
4. Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-88) accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
- Quick copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX) formats.
- Whole media copy mode supports all system and proprietary formats.
- Supports various brands.
- Designed to support 18TB+ capacities.
- Supports MBR and GPT partitioning.
Auto Rejection of Slow Devices
Ultra High-Speed IT Series SATA3.0 HDD/SSD duplicator enable end-users to set the minimum writing speed threshold. This feature was developed to prevent and to eliminate problematic devices that halts the duplication and sanitizing process.
Double Data Verification: Compare + CRC Checksum
U-Reach duplicators makes straightforward copies, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process, this will ensure successful copied and reduce customer recalls.
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device. Access the function to select the numbers of bad sectors to skip, from 0 through unlimited.
Optional Adapters Supported
Event Log Report
U-Reach HDD/SSD duplicators has an unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report. It records the operation results and other information of each devices completely. It is an important asset for production management and analysis.
Real-Time PC Monitoring
It is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation efficient. All the information you need will be shown on a PC screen.
MT800U, MT1600U, MT2400U
1:7, 1:15, 1:23
Maximum Speed Supported
Copy Format Supported
All Partitions/ Whole HDD Copy: All Formats
Real-time PC monitoring
Monochrome LCD Display
LED(Red/Green/Yellow) on each slot
4 push buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)
Bad sector counting
Support Bad-Sector Tolerance
Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase
Real-Time PC Monitoring
Log Report Management
Real-Time recording and viewing via PC-Link
Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port and saved to USB device
Operation system supported
All (Windows, Linux, RAID, Other stand-alone systems)
1.8"/2.5"/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD
HDD/SSD Compatible (via adapter)
M.2 SSD (NGFF), mSATA SSD, micro SATA, eSATA, CFast, SATA DOM
Support MBR, GPT
Support Advanced Format HDD(15TB Above)
Support Automatic power control
Adjustable Voltage 100V-240V, 50/60Hz.
5°C ~ 45°C
-20°C ~ 85°C
20% ~ 80%
5% ~ 95%
FCC, CE, RoHS
* The actual specification may subject to change without notice.
MT-U Series Mirror Terabyte SATA III (30GB/min) Duplicator
- High performance up to 30GB transfer speed per minutes.
- Windows(FAT16/32/exFAT, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX) supports systems & files copy.
- Data Sanitization : quick erase, full erase, DoD erase, and secure Erase.
- Open-platform Design supports multi-interface HDD/SSD.
- Real-time PC monitoring
- Log report management records all tasks details for better production management.
3 versions 7-23 targets
MT800U, MT1600U, MT2400U
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: