MT series, a professional SATA HDD duplicator is specially designed for high-volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multi-tasking technology, it can simultaneously copy 23 HDD targets and with high transfer speed up to 9GB per minutes based on real test. We guarantee highest productivity without speed degradation even when the number of targets increases. The MT series SATA HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy, can meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32, exFAT, Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) format all can be supported with quick copy mode. It will highly increase the copy efficiency.
In addition, the MT series SATA HDD duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase function, Quick Erase, Full Erase,DoD 5220 Erase government standards and last but not least is Secure Erase which can fulfill different levels of security for HDD wiping.
With up to 9 GB/m transferring bandwidth, the MT Professional Factory HDD Copier is the best solution for Professional HDD/PC/NB Manufacturers. Each SATA interface operates independently. No matter how many targets you would like to duplicate, the speed stays the same and doesn’t decline. 9 GB/m per minute is far beyond any PC-based duplicators.
Whole HDD Copy
Whole HDD Copy mode supports all kinds of partition and data formats and copies every sector of the source HDD.
Systems & Data Copy
it 2This mode is compatible with the HDD formats of FAT16/32/64, NTFS, Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX). It will only copy the data and system area of the HDD which greatly reduces copying time.
4 types of Erase Mode
1. Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete
2. Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3. DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
4. Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-88) accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
Supports GPT, MBR table format
Supports Advanced format HDD, Up to 15TB above device
Supported OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc. are all supported.
Open Platform Design
Supports 3.5” HDD/SSD
Supports 2.5” HDD/SSD
MT Series HDD Duplicator with Real-Time PC Monitoring
It is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation in most efficient. All the information you need will be shown on screen of PC.
It’s able to monitor HDD MT Series HDD Duplicator with duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected to it.
2. Shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time, result of every HDD from all the ports, the info of both source HDD and target HDD are recorded.
3. Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted because user can see the duplication speed of every port via the “Event Log”
4. In order to export a log report select a period of time and click "Generate Report". The data will be exported into a .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
MT Series HDD Duplicator with Log Report Management
- Records operation time, each port’s process details, including HDD’s model, capacity, S/N, result (pass, fail).
- Real-Time recording and viewing Log Report via PC-Link.
- Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port and saved to USB device
- Up to 30,000 log entries can be saved. One instruction onto each HDD is recorded as one log entry. (e.g. duplication from 1 HDD to 21 targets will be recorded to 21 log entries)
iSecuLog(Anti-Tampering Log Report)
Any falsification can be detected to ensure the report is genuine. You do not need to worry anymore about whether a log report is genuine or not.
Auto power control system
When the duplicator stops executing any function, the HDD Copier will automatically cut off the power of each port to protect the HDD from damage during removal from the duplicator. The power of each port will only be supplied when the operation is running.
There are two modes of operation available for selection, standalone and PC-link operation, each meeting different demands. Standalone is excellent in simplifying operation and very user-friendly (all duplication jobs can be completed via input through 4 buttons).
MT800G, MT1600G, MT2400G
1:7, 1:15, 1:23
Maximum Speed Supported
Copy Format Supported
All Partitions/ Whole HDD Copy: All Formats
Real-time PC monitoring
Monochrome LCD Display
LED(Red/Green/Yellow) on each slot
4 push buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)
Bad sector counting
Support Bad-Sector Tolerance
Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase
Real-Time PC Monitoring
Log Report Management
Real-Time recording and viewing via PC-Link
Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port and saved to USB device
Operation system supported
All (Windows, Linux, RAID, Other stand-alone systems)
1.8"/2.5"/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD
HDD/SSD Compatible (via adapter)
2.5", 3.5” IDE HDD, mSATA SSD, micro SATA, eSATA, iVDR
Support MBR, GPT
Support Advanced Format HDD(15TB Above)
Support Automatic power control
Adjustable Voltage 100V-240V, 50/60Hz.
5°C ~ 45°C
-20°C ~ 85°C
20% ~ 80%
5% ~ 95%
FCC, CE, RoHS
MT-G Series Mirror Terabyte SATA (9GB/min) Duplicator
- High performance up to 9GB transfer speed per minutes.
- Windows(FAT16/32/exFAT, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX) supports systems & files copy.
- Data Sanitization : quick erase, full erase, DoD erase, and secure Erase.
- Open-platform Design supports multi-interface HDD/SSD.
- Real-time PC monitoring
- Log report management records all tasks details for better production management.
- Cable–free connection for easier HDD insert & remove
3 versions 7-23 targets
MT800G, MT1600G, MT2400G
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: