IT series is a professional SATA HDD duplicator, specially designed for high-volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology, it can simultaneously copy 15 HDD targets with a high transfer speed of 18GB per minute.
We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increase. The IT series SATA HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy that all meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT (16/32/exFAT), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX) formats are all supported with quick copy mode.
In addition, the IT series SATA HDD duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase functions, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards and Secure Erase which can fulfill different levels of security for HDD wiping.
U-Reach drive duplicator is capable of copying at 9 GB/m on all devices simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. 9 GB/m per minute is far beyond PC-based duplicators.
Systems & Data Copy
This mode identifies HDD Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX) formats. It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying efficiency.
Supports GPT, MBR table format
Supports Advanced format HDD, Up to 15TB above device
Supported OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc. are all supported.
Support a Variety of Interfaces
Supports IDE, mSATA, Micro SATA, M.2 (NGFF), and CFast Card (requires adaptors).
4 Sanitization Methods
1. Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete
2. Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3. DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
4. Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-88) accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
Log Report Management
Records operation time, each port’s process details, including HDD’s model, capacity, S/N, result (pass, fail).Real-time recording and viewing Log Report via PC-Link
Real-Time PC Monitoring
It is absolutely perfect for MONITORING the work progress during operation. It shows all the information for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the lagging writing HDD and keeping the operation efficient. All the information you need will be shown on a PC screen.
1. It’s able to monitor HDD Duplicator with duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected to it.
2. Shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time, result of every HDD from all the ports, the info of both sources HDD and target HDD are recorded.
3.Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted, because user can see the duplication speed of every port by “Event Log”.
4.To select a period of time in order to export part of the log data. Just one click, the data will be exported into .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
Simplifying operation and user friendly , operating on four buttons of duplicator would complete all the job
IT300H, IT700H, IT1500H
1:3, 1:7, 1:15
18GB/min. (300MB/sec.) *Actual performance is dependent on HDD transfer rates.
Copy Modes: All Partitions/Whole HDD/Percentage copies all types of formats, both known, and unknown.
Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX), and Linux (Ext2/3/4).
Backlit Monochrome LCD Display
3 LED Indicators per Port:
4 Push Buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)
Quick Copy, All Partitions Copy, Whole HDD Copy, and Percentage Copy
Manually set (Bad sector) threshold range to skip during copy process
Bit-by-bit hardware-accelerated data comparison
Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, and Secure Erase
Real-time status monitoring through PC
Monitor real-time recordings and Log Reports via PC-Link
All (Windows, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)
Supports MBR, GPT, and Advanced formats.
Adjustable voltage 115V-240V, 50/60Hz
Working: 5°C ~ 45°C; Storage: -20°C ~ 85°C
Working Humidity: 20% ~ 80%; Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
FCC, CE, RoHS
IT-H Series Professional SATA III (18GB/min) Duplicator
High-Speed Hard Disk(HDD) /SSD Duplicator
- Speed transfers of up to 18GB per minute.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS),Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization: quick erase, DoD erase, and secure erase.
- Real-Time PC Monitoring.
- Log report management records all task details for better production management.
- Cable free connection for easier HDD insertion & removal.
3 versions 3-15 targets
IT300H, IT700H, IT1500H
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: