IT series is a professional SATA HDD duplicator, specially designed for high-volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology, it can simultaneously copy up to 15 HDD targets with a high transfer speed of 9GB per minute.
We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increases. The IT series SATA HDD duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole HDD copy that all meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32, Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) formats are all supported with quick copy mode.
In addition, the IT series SATA HDD duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase functions, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards and Secure Erase which can fulfill different levels of security for HDD wiping.
With up to 9 GB/m transferring bandwidth, the IT-G Professional Factory HDD Copier is the best solution for Professional HDD/PC/NB Manufacturers. Each SATA interface operates independently. No matter how many targets you would like to duplicate, the speed stays the same and doesn’t decline. 9 GB per minute is far beyond any PC-based duplicators.
Whole HDD Copy
Whole HDD Copy mode supports all kinds of partition and data formats and copies every sector of the source HDD.
Systems & Data Copy
it 2This mode is compatible with the HDD formats of FAT16/32/64, NTFS, Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX). It will only copy the data and system area of the HDD which greatly reduces copying time.
Data Sanitization Modes
1. Quick Erase: Takes only a few seconds to complete
2. Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3. DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
4. Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-88) accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
Supports GPT, MBR table format
Supports Advanced format HDD, Up to 15TB above device
Supported OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc. are all supported.
Open Platform Design
Easier HDD Insertion & Removal
Swappable HDD Port Module: easy and convenient replacement and maintenance
Cable-free connection on HDD: supports 1.8"/2.5"/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD
Via Adaptor: 2.5", 3.5” IDE HDD, mSATA SSD, micro SATA, eSATA, iVDR interfaces are compatible
Real-Time PC Monitoring
The PC-Link software is absolutely perfect for monitoring the work progress during operation in real-time. All relevant information for EVERY PORT is displayed on your PC screen, a powerful tool for sorting out lagging HDDs and keeping the operation as efficient as possible.
1. Monitor duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected to it.
2. Shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time, result of every HDD from all the ports, the info of both source HDD and target HDD are recorded.
3. Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted because user can see the duplication speed of every port via the “Event Log”
4. In order to export a log report select a period of time and click "Generate Report". The data will be exported into a .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
Log Report Management
- Records operation time, each port’s process details, including HDD’s model, capacity, S/N, result (pass, fail).
- Real-Time recording and viewing Log Report via PC-Link.
- Log report .txt file can be generated via USB port and saved to USB device
- Up to 30,000 log entries can be saved. One instruction onto each HDD is recorded as one log entry. (e.g. duplication from 1 HDD to 21 targets will be recorded to 21 log entries)
iSecuLog(Anti-Tampering Log Report)
Any falsification can be detected to ensure the report is genuine. You do not need to worry anymore about whether a log report is genuine or not.
Auto power control system
When the duplicator stops executing any function, the HDD Copier will automatically cut off the power of each port to protect the HDD from damage during removal from the duplicator. The power of each port will only be supplied when the operation is running.
There are two modes of operation available for selection, standalone and PC-link operation, each meeting different demands. Standalone is excellent in simplifying operation and very user-friendly (all duplication jobs can be completed via input through 4 buttons).
IT300G, IT700G, IT1500G
1:3, 1:7, 1:15
4 push buttons ( Forward, Backward, OK, Esc)
1.8"/2.5"/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD
Quick erase, full erase, DoD erase, Secure Erase
1.Quick Copy (Systems & files) 2.All partition 3.Whole HDD 4.Percentage Copy
1.Systems & files: FAT,NTFS, Linux(ext2, ext3, ext4),GPT, Dynamic HDD 2.All partition/Whole HDD: All formats
Adjustable voltage 115V-240V, 50/60Hz
CE, FCC, ROHS
IT-G Series Professional SATA (9GB/min) Duplicator
IT Series HDD Copier/Eraser
- High-performance HDD Copier with transfer speeds of up to 9 GB per minute.
- Supports FAT16/32/exFAT, NTFS, Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX) file system copying.
- Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, DoD erase, and Secure Erase.
- Open-Platform Design supports Multi-Interface HDD/SSD.
- Real-Time PC Monitoring with PC-Link software.
- iSecuLog Report Management records all task details for better production management.
- Cable–free connection for easier HDD insertion & removal.
3 versions 3-15 targets
IT300G, IT700G, IT1500G
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: