4 Different Copy Modes
Quick Copy Mode
The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, supports Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX).
The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
Device All Partitions
Copies or skips HPA, DCO, unknown partitions, modified formats
Device Percentage (%)
Sets percentage of source capacity to copy.
U-Reach ITS SAS duplicators copy up to 9GB/min on all devices simultaneously, without any speed degradation as the number of targets increases.
Erase Functionality Compliant with NIST SP 800-88r1 and DoD 5220-M Standards
Secure erase functions wipe drive contents within secondss
Verification of Data Integrity
Copies are straightforward, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process to ensure successful copies
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device.
Optional Adapters Supported
Support All types of SATA interface via different adapters.
When cables wear out, users can quickly swap them out, saving time and money.
Event Log report
U-Reach ITS SAS duplicators have a unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report.
It records the operation results and other information of each device completely.
ITS300-SAS, ITS700-SAS, ITS1500-SAS
1:3, 1:7, 1:15
Maximum Transfer Speed
18.0GB/min. *Actual performance is dependent on HDD transfer speeds*
Supports the largest sized devices available on the market.
Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)
Backlit Monochrome LCD Display
3 LED Indicators per Port: Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), and Red (Fail)
4 Push Buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)
Quick Copy (Systems & Files Copy), All Partition Copy,
Bit-by-bit data comparison
Quick Erase, Full Erase (NIST SP 800-88r1), Secure Erase, and DoD Erase
Log Report Management
Records all task details in the log report management system for enhanced production management.
Real-Time status monitoring through PC
1.8"/2.5"/3.5” SATA/SAS HDDs and SSDs
Quick Copy Function: FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Linux
All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)
Universal Power: 115VAC or 230VAC, 50/60Hz
5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)
-20°C ~85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)
20% ~ 80%
5% ~ 95%
15.5 in. x 11.5 in. x 12 in.
FCC, CE, RoHS, MIL-STD810G
Q1. What is the difference between system and files copy and whole media copy modes?
High speed, data consistency, and valuable functions.
1. HDD duplicators support all brands of HDDs. These duplicators copies bit-by-bit at high speeds, which takes around 1~3 hours to finish a 1TB HDD. (Actual speeds varies on HDD and duplicator models).
2. HDD duplicators support "data-only quick copy." Allowing users to save time and skipping empty HDD sectors.
3. Aside from using the copy function, additional features and functions are added; such as the erase function and DOD erase.
Q2. How long does it take for the SAS duplicators to finish duplicating 1TB?
1 Carry SAS series: copy speeds up to 18GB/min. 1TB duplication takes 1 hours.
2. Industrial ITS/MTS Standard Series : copy-speeds up to 18GB/min. 1TB duplication takes 1 hours
Q3. What is the difference between the HDD duplicator and ghost software?
1. Installation of GHOST on the PC is required and can only use 2 HDDs at the same time.
2. The speed of the operation depends on the computer's CPU, RAM, BUS, SATA/IDE, and HDD models.
HDD duplicators can simultaneously back-up large-scales of HDDs without speed decline.
Q4. Can I duplicate HDDs that have different capacities?
Yes, you can copy HDDs with different capacities. But you should be aware of the copy mode you do.
1.If you choose to do the quick copy, the duplicator will analyze whether the data can or cannot be duplicated according to its capacity and location.
2.If you're copying with the NTFS format, the capacity of the target HDD must be at least 1MB bigger than the source.
Q5. Can I copy SSD HDD ?
Yes. All HDD/SSD duplicator has support copy SSD.
Q6. Why did the copy fail?
There are a few possible reasons for the copy to fail.
1. Please check if the data capacity in the source HDD has exceeded the amount in the target HDD.
2. If you are copying NTFS, the capacity of the target HDD must be at least 1MB bigger than the source HDD.
3. If the copy stops or fails during the copying process, please check if there are bad sectors in the target or source HDD.
4. If you can't find the reason, please record the operation process as detailed as possible in order to help us examine your issue. a. Briefly describe the process of how you operated the duplicator. b. Please have the model number and version available. Also please provide the HDD brand, capacity, data size, format, and partition of both the source and target HDD. c. Describe the problem. d. Please download the support form from the website, and we will help as soon as possible.
Q7. Why is the copying going slow?
There are few reasons that will cause the copying to go slow.
1. The speed limit of the HDD. You can view the speed limit by checking on the PC.
2. Please check if you placed the HDD horizontally or vertically. Due to the design of the HDD itself, any movement will slow the speed of the HDD's reading or writing.
3. If you are copying multiple HDDs simultaneously, please check if the issue if it is occurring on a few fixed targets. It might be because the connector module has been damaged by usage. You can contact your local seller to change to a new connector module or mobile rack.
Q8. Can I copy encrypted data?
As there are many encryption methods, such as software or hardware encryptions, if you cannot tell which type of encryption is used, you may need actual testing to find out. The recommended testing steps are as follow:
Please note: Before starting the test, confirm that the capacity of the target drive is at least equal to the capacity of the source drive.
STEP 1. Perform the Data Area Copy on the Duplicator
There will be several situations to consider,
S1. A green light is shown, and the copied device can be used normally. (OK)
S2. A red light shown at the beginning of replication means the machine cannot detect the device. (FAIL)
S3. A green light is displayed, meaning the copy is finished, but the device cannot be used normally. (Go to STEP 2)
S4. A red light is displayed in the process of copying, or when the copy is nearly finished. (Go to STEP 2)
STEP 2. Perform the Whole Media Copy on the Duplicator
S1. It shows a green light, and the copied device can be used normally. (OK)
S2. It shows a green light, but the copied device cannot be used normally. (FAIL)
If the device cannot be normally employed after performing the Whole Media Copy, it means that the encryption method may be set to be available only for a specific device serial number or device model information. Hence, the device cannot be used even if it is copied.
ITS Series SAS/SATA HDD Duplicator
User Manual V1
ITS300-SAS, ITS700-SAS, ITS1500-SAS
Latest BIOS Version
Latest Version Release Notes
Note: To obtain the latest firmware, please gather your duplicator's serial and model numbers and contact us here.
How to Update Firmware
Please note: updating from an extreme outdated firmware to the latest may cause unforeseen issues due to outdated components. If you any product related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Check your product
Check your product model name, model number, and system name.
Contact U-Reach for Proper Firmware
Provide the info found in step 1 to a U-Reach technician to receive the correct firmware.
Unzip BIOS and Create Update Media
Unzip the file and save the BIOS(*.bin) file to the root directory of the update media.
Insert the update media into the duplicator and go to [Utility]>>[Update System]
Follow the on-screen instructions. After updating, turn the machine off for 5 seconds and turn back on.
ITS SAS Professional Series
SAS/SATA HDD/SSD Duplicator and Sanitizer
- Supports multiple HDD/SSD interfaces with its open platform design.
- Supports both SAS & SATA I/II/III and 4Kn HDD interface up to 18 GB/min transfer speeds.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows(FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Simplest insertion and removal with its cable-free connection.
ITS300-SAS, ITS700-SAS, ITS1500-SAS
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: