4 Different Copy Modes
Quick Copy Mode
The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, supports Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4/LVM), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX).
The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
Device All Partitions
Copies or skips HPA, DCO, unknown partitions, modified formats
Device Percentage (%)
Sets percentage of source capacity to copy.
U-Reach MT-G duplicators copy up to 9GB/min on all devices simultaneously, without any speed degradation as the number of targets increases.
Erase Functionality Compliant with NIST SP 800-88r1 and DoD 5220-M Standards
Secure erase functions wipe drive contents within seconds
Verification of Data Integrity
Copies are straightforward, but it is imperative that the copied data are verified through a bit-by-bit process to ensure successful copies
Skipping Bad Sectors
End-users are given options to skip bad sectors from the source device.
Optional Adapters Supported
Support All types of SATA interface via different adapters.
Modular Cable Design
When cables wear out, users can quickly swap them out, saving time and money.
Event Log report
U-Reach MT-G duplicators have a unique mechanism to prevent alteration of its Event Log Report.
It records the operation results and other information of each device completely.
Maximum Transfer Speed
9.0GB/min. *Actual performance is dependent on HDD transfer speeds*
Copy Format Supported
Supports the largest sized devices available on the market.
Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)
Backlit Monochrome LCD Display
3 LED Indicators per Port: Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), and Red (Fail)
4 push buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)
Quick Copy (Systems & Files Copy), All Partition Copy,
Bit-by-bit data comparison
Quick Erase, Full Erase (NIST SP 800-88r1), Secure Erase, DoD Erase, and US Army AR 380-19 erase
Records all task details in the log report management system for enhanced production management.
Real-Time status monitoring through PC
Real-Time PC Monitoring
1.8"/2.5"/3.5” SATA HDDs and SSDs
Compatible Devices (with required adapter)
2.5", 3.5” IDE HDD, mSATA SSD, micro SATA, eSATA, iVDR
Quick Copy Function: FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Linux
All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)
Universal Power: 115VAC or 230VAC, 50/60Hz
5°C ~ 45°C (41°F ~ 113°F)
-20°C ~85°C (-4°F ~ 185°F)
20% ~ 80%
5% ~ 95%
19.5 in. x 17.5 in. x 12.5 in.
FCC, CE, RoHS, MIL-STD810H
* The actual specification may subject to change without notice.
MT-CRU Series STANDARD
High-Speed CRU HDD Duplicator
- Transfer speeds up to 9 GB per minute.
- Supports system & files copy mode for Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4/LVM), and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX).
- Offers several different sanitation modes for your varying security needs including quick erase, full erase, DoD erase, secure erase, and US Army AR 380-19 erase.
- Supports multiple SATA I/II/III and 4Kn HDD interface with its open platform design.
- Supports 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD and IDE HDD via IDE to SATA adapter (1 piece IDE to SATA adapter-TB1529 included)
- Features an optional connection for real-time monitoring on a PC
2 versions 7-15 targets
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: