CRU Rackmount Duplicator (4U 19" rackmount) is expandable and can support between 1 and 254 targets CRU HDD. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy targets with a higher transfer speed of 9GB per minute.
We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation. It supports the DX115 DC Carrier, and is currently the biggest CRU HDD duplicator on the market. There is no set up or software installation required and it is simple to connect to another KV500-C or KV600-C unit to extend target duplicator.
Flexibility to expand target without slowing down speed
Requires only a simple connection between each unit to expand the targets.
Supports All Partition Format for Duplication
Easy to install and expand by stacking all the duplicators in a sturdy server cabinet.
U-Reach SATA HDD duplicator copies at 9 GB/m ton all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for industrial use.
Supports All Partition Format for Duplication
Whole HDD Copy supports various partition formats.
Systems & Files Copy, reduces copy time and supports NTFS, FAT16/32/64, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS/ HFS+/ HFSX).
4 Sanitization Modes
1. Quick Erase: Erase HDD index table, and takes a few seconds to complete.
2. Full Erase: Erase the complete HDD
3. DoD Erase: Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing.
4. Secure erase: A National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST 800-88) accepted technique for properly purging hard drives. This method is supported by almost all modern SATA HDD.
Operational info such as operating progress, speed, as well as capacity, model name and HDD S/N are ALL recorded! Which means if there is an issue that needs to be examined, there is a visible record to make the process simpler. It’s much more convenient for troubleshooting, work responsibility clarification, exporting test reports and work management.
Up to 30,000 log entries can be saved. One command onto one HDD is recorded as one log entry. (e.g. duplication from 1 HDD to 21 targets will be recorded as 21 log entries)
Real Time PC Monitoring
Flawlessly MONITORS work progress during operation. It displays all information, such as writing speed, operation time, percentage of completion, etc. for EVERY PORT, which is a powerful tool for sorting out the HDD writing lag and ensuring the operational efficiency. All the information you need will appear on the PC screen.
1. Monitor duplication status from PC while duplicators are connected to it.
2. "iSecuLog" shows and records the brand name, model, S/N, duplication time, result of every HDD from all the ports and the info of both source HDD and target HDD.
3. Slow R/W speed HDD detection: lagging HDD can be easily sorted because user can see the duplication speed of every port via the “Event Log”
4. In order to export a log report select a period of time and click "Generate Report". The data will be exported into a .txt file and saved on PC. The date of export is the file name. (e.g. 20130308.txt)
Expandable up to 254 targets
128MB / port
Maximum Speed Supported
9 GB/min*(Real performance depends on HDD’s speed)
All Partitions/ Whole HDD Copy/Percentage copy supports all Formats
2x16 backlight monochrome LCD Display
Real time indicator: Yellow(power), Green(pass), Red(fail)
4 push buttons(▲/Up, ▼/Down, OK/Confirm, ESC/Exit)
Quick Copy, All Partitions Copy, Whole HDD Copy, Percentage Copy
Skip Bad sector copy by self-setting tolerance
Bit-by-bit data comparison
Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase
Real-time PC monitoring
Log Report Management
Records all details including HDD SN, model No, operation time and result.
All (Windows, Linux, RAID, Other stand-alone systems)
Any HDD with connection allowing to access CRU DX115 DC Frame enclosure.
Support MBR, GPT, advanced format HDD (9TB above)
Support automatic power control.
Adjustable voltage 115V-240V
Working range: 5°C ~ 45°C;
Storage range: -20°C ~ 85°C
Working range: 20% ~ 80%;
Storage range: 5% ~ 95%
FCC, CE, RoHS
CRU Rackmount Series
HDD/SSD Duplicator and Sanitizer
- Clones hard disk data sector by sector.
- Supports hard drive capacities up to 18TB or above.
- Speed transfers of up to 9 GB per minute.
- Supports all major OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, proprietary systems (RAID*) and other standalone systems.
- Data Sanitization: quick erase, full erase, secure erase, and DoD erase.
- It supports the DX115 DC Carrier and is currently the biggest CRU HDD duplicator on the market.
- "Daisy-Chain" technology makes production more efficient as the number of connections increase. (Patent No.: US 9,349,408 B2)
2 versions 4-6 targets
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: