Is your HDD disposal process safe?
TP Provides 3 layers of Protection against Data Security Vulnerabilities.
3 Layers of Protection
- 1st Layer of Protection2.
- 2nd Layer of Protection
- 3rd Layer of Protection — Invisible Proof Mark (IPM)
Invisible Proof Mark (IPM) technology can protect the erased HDD by an IPM signature mark. Once the erased HDD status has changed, the IPM technology will detect that and display the correct status.
You can check:
1. If the HDD is erased.
2. The erase method.
3. If the erased HDD is modified
- Print the certification directly for every erased HDD.
- Erase log report records all detail for production analysis.
- 5 erase modes available for selection, DoD erase, 7 wipe erase, Secure erase, Full erase, Quick erase.
- Invisible Proof Mark (IPM) technology protects the erased HDD with an IPM signature mark. Once the erased HDD status is changed, the IPM technology will detect it and display the correct status.
TP100G, TP400G, TP400H
1-4 port synchronous erase, 1 to 1-3 duplication
Support maximum speed
7.2 GB/min (120MB/sec)
Stand alone operation
Monochrome LCD display
LED (Red/Green) on each slot
5 types of keys: ▲(up), ▼(down), OK (confirm/enter),
Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase,7 Full Erase
Quick Copy (System and Files), All Partitions, Whole HDD, Percentage
Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64, NTFS, Linux(Ext2/3/4),Mac(HFS/HFS+/HFSX)
Whole area/All partitions copy: all formats
SATA 1.0/2.0/3.0 directly supported directly. Or IDE, eSATA, CF, SD via adapters.
Support MBR, GPT
Auto power control
Power consumption: 60W
19.5 x 9.5 x 3
Operation: 5°C ~ 45°C
Storage: -20°C ~ 85°C
Operation: 20% ~ 80%
Storage: 5% ~ 95%
FCC, CE, RoHS
TP Series Erasers
HDD Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-4
- Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase, DoD 7-Pass Erase
- Connect a printer to printout real-time records for each HDD.
- Export all log reports via USB drive, including HDD serial number, processing tasks, time and results.
- Fast/shortcut key (GO) can perform asynchronous HDD erase for each port. Supports copy and compare function.
- Support hard disk copy and compare function.
- U-Reach's erasure systems comply with ISO/IEC 27037, 27041, 27042, 27043, and 27050
TP100G, TP400G, TP400H
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: