Dicom patient's media - burning & printing
You are looking for a DICOM CD robot that works reliable and fast?
The DISCUS Producer is the solution for creating patient CDs / DVDs and Blu-Rays. With a push of a button the patient media are created fully automatic and printed with an individual label. Studies can be send directly from the PACS or the modalities. The media contain the examination images and reports as well as a selectable DICOM viewing software.
The DISCUS systems are DICOM Store SCP network units which receive orders from each DICOM workstation or modality with DICOM Store SCU-Class in the network. The EPSON Disc Producer system combined with the DISCUS DMC. Producer Software processes a large number of jobs at the same time.
The DISCUS software is controlled via web interface which can be used to view order status, error messages and all EPSON status messages. In addition, jobs can be called up via Query/Retrieve.
The complete system consists of an Epson Disc Producer, a high quality and sustainable server hardware and our DISCUS Software. With an additional service contract we guarantee fast support via remote maintenance and a fast exchange of defect components.
- Web-Server operation (does not need a monitor, keyboard or mouse)
- Web-Interface to recall the queue and to burn individual orders
- Single and multi-patient media
- Support all SOP classes incl. DICOM SR (Structured Reports)
- Integrated DICOM-Viewer for WINDOWS and MAC
- Implementation of costumers DICOM-Viewer preferences possible (the licence must be available)
- DICOM and HTML-images on all media
- DICOM DIR Directory
- Compatible with DICOM 3.0 Part 10
- Support the IHE-recommendation according to PDI format (Portable Data for Imaging)
- Auto start Splash-Screen of media compatible with individual web sites (optional)
- Studies >650 MB will be automatically recognized and burned on DVD
- Dynamic control function of the SCP-Server through AE-Title for an individual and combined use of:
- DICOM Secondary Capture Interface for DICOM incompatible modalities (optional)
- Technical specifications
- DICOM MEDIA CENTER DMC5500
- EPSON Discproducer™ PP-100III
- USB 3.0
- 2 burners, 1 printer
- Up to 30 CDs,DVDs & BDs (burning/printing) per hour
- 2 clips for 100 media
- Easy replace of maintenance cartridge and the drives (no need to send in)
- DISCUS DMC/5000 Server
- Windows 10 OS 64Bit, i5 or i7 Quad Core Prozessor, 8GB RAM, min. 750 GB Festplatte, 10/100/1000 MB Network
- Contactless system, no user interference necessary
- Operation via web interface
- Direct burning from the modalities.
- Self-sufficient, PACS independent system
- All spare parts, Services and supply for very convenient prices
- Years of experience in the market
- More than 1.000 media with one ink set
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: