Import of medical images without loss of time
You are looking for a solution to import your patient's DICOM pictures and examinations into your PACS?
Any number of DMC.Import clients can be connected in a network. Every registration can be equipped with its own import station.
After inserting the patient media, the import starts automatically. To avoid malware, the images are copied through the DICOM Store-SCP gateway to the internal hard disk. In an automated, very fast process, each image is checked for DICOM compatibility during import. The transfer to the PACS takes place at the modality level using the DICOM C-Store protocol.
All studies can be administrated through the Manager-Server-Software. A comparison of PACS, RIS or HIS can be made using Work List or HL7. The Manager Server software offers a wide range of options for control and administration.
If you just need a single client, all data is saved on the internal hard drive. The studies can be selected and imported to your PACS as required. Optionally we offer an automated compare with your Database.
If you are interested, we will explain all functions in a demo.
- Import any current DICOM object
- Supports DICOM compress data
- Automatically CD/DVD recognition
- Automatically recognition of USB and SD-cards
- Automatically scan and import of media contents
- Manual scan and import from local and network drives
- Manual edition of patient data in DICOM Header
- Any number of DICOM C-Store SCP receptors configurable
- Automatic DICOM-transfer to all tabled receptors
- Local DICOM database
- Import/Export Status Monitor
- Documentation of all import/export procedures with password protection
- Users administration with password
- Automatic modification of certain DICOM Header
- Query of patient data from RIS, KIS or PACS (optional)
- Query of patient data through interface MWL, HL7, GDT (optional)
- Review and comparison of patient data from the PACS during the import (optional)
- Automatic assignment from retrieved patient lists (optional)
- Import of image files (JPEG, BMP y MPEG) and transformation to DICOM format (optional)
- Import of PDF files and transformation to DICOM objects (optional)
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® J1900 (4 Kerne, 2,0GHz)
- OS: Linux
- Internal memory : 4GB / PC3-10600 DDR3L SDRAM 133MHz
- Hard disk: 240GB
- Optik drive: DVD
- Network connection: 1GBit Ethernet / IEEE 802.11b/g/ Wi-Fi Wireless
- Measures: 15,5 x 19,3 x 2,2cm
- Weight: 3,2 Kg
- Very compact “Plug & Play” unit
- Automatically import of all DICOM objects with manual or automatic transfer to any PACS
- Import DICOM data from CDs, DVDs, USB devices, SD-Cards and network drives
- Protection against damaging software, due to the import through the DICOM Import-Gateway
- Full recording of the imported medical media
- Patient data synchronization with DICOM Modality Worklist, PACS-Query or HL7 with RIS/KIS (optional)
- Optimal protection against damaging software due to the intuitive on the web based user interface
- Years of experience in the market
Ask about our products now
Other products in this range: